- If you choose to resend the verification, we will send another verification email to your previously registered email.
- If you choose to update the email address, we will send the verification email to your newly updated email.
- Check your spam/ junk. In some cases, the verification link is categorized as spam by the mail service.
- If you cannot find the verification email anywhere, it is possible that you entered the wrong email address during registration. In these cases, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org for better support.
We will soon support importing designs. In the meantime, you can use Screenshot to Design, one of our best AI-powered features, to convert your existing components and designs from Figma or any other design tools into Visily.
Currently, we support exporting to PDF, PNG, and JPG, as well as inspecting CSS properties.
We would greatly appreciate it if you could let us know which format or application you would like Visily to support for export that we haven’t implemented yet.
If you want to create a screen template for your team while in your Team Space, you can add your working wireframe to Saved Design using Cmd+S (Mac) or Ctrl+S (Windows). To learn more about this, please check this article out.
- Open the Comment panel on the right bar and enable the "Show comment markers" option.
- Alternatively, press 'C' to enter Comment mode, which will display the comments on the canvas once again.
To invite someone to a board or project without adding to your team, simply enter their email and set the desired permission in the share dialogue.
Please note that if you share a project, anyone with access to the project will also have access to all the boards within it.
To learn more, please check out this Sharing & Permission article.
Yes, you can still access your board as long as the project or team owner still allows you to access the created board.
If you have been removed by accident, please contact your project or team owner to request access to your board. If you have been added to the project but are still unable to access it, please let us know by emailing email@example.com.
With Visily, there are numerous UI-related tasks you can accomplish with the assistance of our AI. Some of the most common use cases include:
- Customizing wireframe content: Through our Magic Content & Magic Image features, you can evaluate different content options to enhance the overall quality and effectiveness of your UI.