Visily AI helps you turn screenshots into an editable mockup. Never start from scratch again, simply look for some UI inspirations or capture your own working website and have a mockup generated for you!
Where to get your screenshot?
If you have an existing app or website, simply capture the screen you want to convert.
If you are working on a new idea, look for UI inspirations from any sources. We’d suggest you search on Mobbin, Behance, Dribbble, Google, and download your preferred app screens.
If you have some design screens on Figma or Adobe XD, no worries. Just export them into image and convert to Visily for quick editing in no time.
Steps for instant upload
Open a board in Visily where you want to add your design, then open Screenshot-to-design dialog by:
- Pressing hotkey S
- Clicking on the (+) Add screen button on the left menu and selecting “Convert from screenshot”
Drag and drop your file into the dialog. You can also upload on your phone by scanning the QR code on this dialog. After uploading on mobile, go back to Visily PC for the optimal editing experience.
There are two conversion types, designed for different needs.
- Conversion type 1: Closely match the uploaded screenshot with basic shapes, texts and images. This is best for users who look for a precise replication of the uploaded screenshot instead of following the current project’s styles and using Visily’s smart components.
- Conversion type 2: Loosely convert the screenshot to Visily’s smart components and project theme. This is best for users who prioritize easy customization and consistent styles across the project over an exact match with the uploaded screenshot.
To change conversion settings, click “Learn more & Change settings” below the upload area. You can select either or both options.
Follow the Screenshot Guide for the best result
You may find these below tips much more useful when you take screenshots of another app:
- Capture only contents, not browser or app frame
- Upload one screen at a time
- Keep it straight, avoid distortion and rotation
- Upload high-resolution images
You can access the Screenshot Guide directly in app.